Only thing I can track is your IP address.
This webserver of this website has:
- no cookies
- nothing that might detract you from viewing this website as plainly, directly, and simply as possible.
There are no malicious behavior within this website such as:
- TCP sequence prediction attack
- HTTP session hijacking
- HTTP magic cookie stealing/theft (HTTP/1.0+)
- HTTP super cookie stealing/theft (HTTP/1.1)
- HTTP session fixation
- HTTP session side-jacking
- cross-site scripting (XSS)
- persistent XSS (aka Stored XSS or Type I)
- reflected XSS (aka Non-Persistent or Type II)
- DOM-based XSS (Type 0)
- browser hijacking (malware)
While I may do authentication for one-time URL that I may email toward my prospective customers to protect against their email scanners from pre-visiting such sent links before it gets read by their own human eyes, this and any authentication being done are in accordance with this Authentication API security article of mine.